- Application Submission Once you apply for a position online, your information will be reviewed by the HR Team and we will compare your skills and experience with the requirements of the position. We will contact you if you are selected for consideration.
- Interview Process The interview process may vary based on the position you apply to. The HR Team will discuss the interview timeline with you in greater detail to provide you with a realistic expectation for filling the open position. Generally, the interview process will begin via a phone screen with a member of our HR Team. Subsequent interviews will be in person and may consist of a series of interviews with different members of JU Team. The majority of the time will be spent discussing your background, skills, and significant accomplishments. This is a great chance for you to learn about our university, tour our facility, and meet other JU employees.
- Pre-Employment Assessments Our assessments may vary based on the position you apply to. The assessments will be conducted online or at JU campus. The assessments will assist JU during the interview process to guide selection process.
- Offer of Employment Based on the results of your interviews, an offer of employment may be extended. At this point we will discuss the specific details of the offer.
- Required Documentation, Background Check and Appointment approval request from Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research; After an offer has been accepted, JU will complete a background check and ask you to present official authenticated documents for employment visa processing. The documents will include authenticated copies of your certificates, copy of your passport and photos. In addition to that you need to submit education reference, employment references and police security clearance. Also you would need to fill out an “Introductory Statement” as part of the appointment approval request submitted by JU to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Your offer of employment will be contingent upon a favorable background check and obtaining the approval from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- First Day of Work Our HR Team will be in contact with you to discuss your first day of work with JU. If you have any questions before your first day, please contact our HR team.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your job application.