A step-by-step guide to applications, admission and enrolment
- Choose your program
- Check the entry requirements
- Apply for admission via online application or by post or in person.
- We will send you an acknowledgement instantly if you apply online or within two working days if you applied via post.
- Admissions Office will review your application and advise you if your submission is complete or requires additional supporting documents.
- Please be aware that application assessment can take two to three weeks to process during peak admission periods.
- If your application is successful, we will email you an offer of place.
- Accept or decline your offer of place.
- If you accept your offer, you are required to submit documents as outlined in the acceptance letter and pay the Admission Fee.
- Once you pay the admission fees, you have been admitted to the University and now a student.
- The next step is registration: select your courses and enroll. This takes place 30 days before the semester starts.
- Course registration is done online or on campus. New student is strongly advised to visit the campus and select his/her courses with his/her academic advisor.
- Pay your fees: this includes tuition and registration fees. Students who received scholarships will have to get waiver tuition letter from students finance office to register for the course.
- Once you have paid your fees, you are considered a registered student in the semester you have enrolled in.
Jumeira University wishes you success in your studies.